Professional Tools | Adjustable Multi-Function Wire Stripper
The professional self-adjusting wire stripper for the electrical and automotive enthusiast. The swivel knob micro-adjusts to strip wires smaller than 26 AWG and crimps insulated and non-insulated terminals from 10-22 AWG. It's constructed of durable nickel and chromium steel and includes a wire cutter, making it an overall more versatile tool.
Strip and Cut:
- Wire strip and cut from 10-26AWG (0.15-6mm).
- Spring button: Adjust to strip wire maximum 8AWG(8mm), minimum 30AWG (0.05mm).
- Length adjustment device: Control the length of wire be stripped.
- Suitable for Romex cable 14/2 ; 12/2 or NM-B cable 10-14AWG.
- Open barrel disconnected terminals.
- Non-insulated terminals 10-22AWG (1.5 to 6.0 mm).
- Insulated terminals 10-22 AWG (1.5 TO 6.0 mm).